Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Postmodernism and Romanticism

What is Romanicism? It is quite simply the denial of the superiority of Reason. I am a NeoKantian postmodernist. That makes me by definition, a Romantic. I believe that there are defining conceptual arguments contained in the brain at birth. Kant called these arguments, forms. These forms define our existence. To my mind, there are definitely three of these: God, game, and language. All of these preexist experience. I would entertain the notion that Love is a form but I'm not certain of it. The key to a form is that one cannot 'know' it. Therefore, if I am correct, one cannot know God, but one still must behave to His standards. That's difficult. Perhaps occult phenomena are simply a manifestation of God and a confirmation that one's brain is wired correctly. I would also entertain that notion. Be well and do good.

No comments:

Post a Comment